Here are some great
Vastu Tips for Home
Vastu Tips for Office
Vastu Tips for Home
- Do not keep broken mirrors, watches and electrical gadgets, which are either lying idle or out of order in the house.
- Mirrors, sinks, wash-basins and taps should preferably be along the North, East or NE wall.
- The kitchen should not be directly in front of the main door.
- Keep all electrical/heat generating appliances in the SE corner of the room.
- Do not construct kitchen, toilets and prayer room (puja-room) next to one another.
- The safe should open towards the north or the east. So, keep it along south or the west.
- The toilet seat should preferably be along the North-South axis. The septic tank can be in the NW or the SE corner of the House.
- Avoid having garbage dump, street-light pole, or boulders in front of the main gate or door.
- Your main door should not be opposite the main door of another house.
- The number of doors and windows should be more on the ground floor and less on the upper floor.
- The image of Gajalaxmi at the main door is considered auspicious.
- The north-east corner is the face house and should always be kept clean.
- While cleaning the floor with any disinfectant, a little sea salt should be added.
- Students should study facing the north or east.
- Do not sit or sleep under a beam.
- Do not keep or hang paintings depicting war, crime, violence, unrest, agony or distress.
- Construct the front door in such a manner as to avoid the fall of a shadow on it.
- Grow a tulsi or basil plant in front of the house.
- Do not have any cactus in the house. Having it outside the boundry is good.
- Rain water or drainage should flow towards NE-East-North.
- Material to be used in the construction of a house or even commercial building should always be new, except when renovating.
- Elderly people are always more comfortable in the South-West corner.
- The height of the building should reduced from the SW to the NE.
- Walls along the SW should be thicker as compared to walls along the NE.
- Bhumi-pujan ceremony should be performed before commencing the construction of a new house and Griha-pravesh ceremony before shifting into it.
- Do not have a toilet or prayer room (puja room) under a staircase.
- Do not dig well in the middle of a house or plot. It is very inauspicious.
- Never accept money between two fingers, as this is considered as cutting of further inflow of wealth. Accept the money with five fingers.
- Check the sound of your door bell. If it sounds irritating, family members will be short tempered. If it has a dull sound, energy level of the house will be low. The doorbell should be pleasing and soothing.
- Any exposed floor marble or tile broken in your house could be the cause of a broken relationship among family members. Put a carpet to cover the broken marble/tile or replace it for immediate results.
- A tree or an electric/telephone pole facing your main door or windows could cause the poor health of family members. Place a convex mirror on the outer wall facing that tree for protection from bad soul.
- Have the name & number plate of your house on main entrance to enable the opportunities to trace you easily. It is a good idea to give a Name to the residence also. Lighting the nameplate increases the effect manifold.-
- Never sit with your back facing main door. This can cause back-biting, deceit, betrayal in life. Unwanted guest may be given such seat.
- To retain the money in the house, put a 3 leg frog facing its back to the main door for better saving.
- Having a toilet/fire place in North-East corner of the house can ruin it financially besides mental tension & quarrel amongst people.
- Keep your mirrors clean, dust and dirt reduces the effectiveness of mirrors. Try to keep the paint work fresh, and replace any blown bulbs as quickly as possible. Keep your windows clean and replace any cracked or broken glass.
- Moving Water attracts positive energy and money. Consider placing a small ornamental fountain or aquarium in your North direction for wonderful results.
- In the office, the temple should not be placed at the back of the owner's seat. The central point of a office or factory should be empty.
- In office, Never sit with owner back facing main door. Unwanted guests/visitors should be given such a seat. It results in lack of strength and sense of fear and insecurity.
- There should not be three or more doorways in a straight line. Having improper position of the entrance/obstruction in front of the gate can reduce the prosperity to a great extent.
- Doors should be made leaving South/Southwest/West direction.
- Rooms like drawing room in North/East direction.
- The directions North, North-East, East, Brahma sthan should be kept light, clean and open. South, South-West, West should be kept heavy.
- More even numbers of Balcony, Verandahs and Windows should be in North / Northeast / East direction.
- Pillars should be in even numbers and should not come on the sensitive points of Brahma sthan.
- Main gate should be bigger than the other internal doors. Main entrance gate is allowed on any directions , except South West direction.
- It is very difficult to leave Brahma sthan open, so lobby/drawing/dining hall should be constructed there.
- To balance the harmonious soul and to avoid tension and illness in the house, do not keep rubber plants, bonsai, cactus or milk producing plants in the house.
- Never sit or sleep under a projected beam to avoid depression, headache and loss of memory.
- Never keep non-working, un-repaired device or damaged watch, telephone, radio, mixer, spoiled ball pens, cassettes etc. in the house.
- Keeping a picture of High Altitude Mountains without water in South–West will enhance stability and help to overcome insecurity.
- Check if any marble or tile is broken in your office. This could result into broken relationship with partner or customers. Either put carpet to cover the broken marble/tiles or preferably replace it.
- To improve the Sales, Stick three coins tied with red ribbon on sales file or invoice book or order book.
- Conference room or a boardroom should be in the East or West direction. Take new decisions in - East direction and they will rise to great heights liking a rising Sun.
- Kitchen is the second best place after North-East for performing Pooja. Choose North-East corner of the Kitchen for putting an idol of deity.
- Remove medicines from kitchen and shift it to living room, preferably at Pooja place.
- Never put a mirror in front of the bed or attached with the bed. Cover it while sleeping to avoid bad dreams and ensuring a healthy sleep.
- Wooden beds without box (for storage) are the best for sleeping. Avoid metal beds (wrought Iron) etc. as it may lead to health problems related to heart and brain.
- A wall poster having mountains/snow-clad peaks of mountains (without water). on South-West wall of the bedroom can add immense strength and stability in the life.
- To improve the studies, Put Crystal Globe and Education Tower on the North-East corner of the study table or room for excellent performance.
- Toilet in West of South-West direction is best. It can be made in North of North-West or West of North-West direction also.
- Overhead Water Tank should be in South/South-West/South direction.
- Septic Tank in West of South-West/North-West is best direction.
- Basement should be made under the whole building or partially in North/Northeast/East direction. Small Garden
- If a factory or a house has a wrongly faced boring direction, a Panchmukhi Hanumanji picture can be placed facing the borings south-west.
- The place of seat arrangement for managers, executives, and directors must be located in south, west, and southwestern direction of the office premises.
- As per the vastu principles it is really good to set the accounts department in southeast direction. .
- The appropriate place to set the reception is in the northeastern direction of the office.
- With respect to vastu principles, it is good to seat the employees facing the north or eastern direction.
- The central portion of the office must be set empty.
- As per the vastu principles, it is good to place rectangular desk for the MD.
- Placing bore-well or fixing tank in the direction of south is not really recommended. This will affect the owner with less and insufficient cash flow.
- The best and right direction to keep the storeroom is on the northwest and southeast location.
- It is recommended to set the marketing department in the direction of northwest.
- Fixing of some idols or images of God and Goddess in the right location of mirrors will bring you improved financial gains.
- Setting a water fountain in the location of northeast of the office premises is really good and recommended.
- The right place to set your kitchen is in the south-east corner. If you never find an apt position, then you can avail the alternative of locating it in the north-west corner.
- Building kitchen in north-east, mid-west, mid-north, mid-south, south-west or in the centre is strictly not recommended, as they are out of vastu norms.
- Ensure that the cooking area never touches the sidewall of northern or eastern side.
- Place the idols of the God and Goddess in the right direction.
- Stick close with the door placement.
- Strictly avoid using the proscribed raw material while constructing the puja room.
- The right direction to set your master bedroom is on south-west.
- Ensure to place your head positioning towards the direction of south corner. Placing head towards north is not recommended, as it will badly disturb your sleep.
- Keep your bedroom away from setting diving idols.
- It is best to construct plots where lands are fertile with plants and greeneries.
- It should be ensured that no cemetery, tomb, or graveyard lie close to the plot either front or back.
- Construct your house in such way it admits bright light into the main doorway.
- It is really advisable to allow 5 doors of a maximum opening.
- Setting television in the bedroom area is not recommended.
- Keep the plants and water sport far from your bedroom.
- Never split bed sheet and bed mattresses.
- Set your house furniture in the form of circle, square, or as octagon.
- Keep the corners bright.
- It is good to fix an image of bright sun in the southern wall of the living area 15.
- Construct your bedroom, where wind must blow from south to west.
- Your house dinning hall must never get exposed to the entrance door of the house.
- It is good to set your windows opened towards out face.
- It is good to place the fish aquarium in the northeast corner in your living area.
- It is good to stick a happy family photograph or picture inside your living room.
Vastu Tips for Office
Here are some of the Vastu Tips for offices, give a shot and take your business to the top:
1. No Obstacle: When it comes to working, every business face obstacles and challenges but the real power lie in the way of grabbing opportunities and overcoming challenges. Vastu suggests that there must not be any obstacles between the entrance and the door of the office as it can cause trouble in grabbing opportunities. To promote opportunities and attract better businesses, try to keep the path between the entrance and main office as clear as you can. Keep the Centre Empty: Keeping the centre empty in the office makes the office look spacious and clean. According to Vastu Shastra, it is considered auspicious to keep the centre free from cubicles and rooms, an empty, clean and wide centre looks good and attracts new clients to the office. In case, you work in a cubicle, try to create a centre by marking a circle and keep it clutter-free.
2. Area for the Reception: If the office is big and there are partners working together, then having a receptionist and a front desk look good. According to Vastu Shastra, the right location for the reception is in the north-eastern part of the office. Also, make sure the receptionist faces the north or eastern side while interacting with the clients.
3. Water is Power: Water is one of the most powerful element in the world. When it comes to Vastu Shastra for offices and businesses, water plays an essential role. Vastu says flowing water is considered beneficial for the office, it signifies the easy and swift flow of money. In case, there is a water fountain or any other water body in the office, then north or east side of the office works the best. For maximum attention and importance from the customers, you can use an aquarium in the office. Keeping nine goldfishes and one blackfish is considered very auspicious for the office as it brings fortune and potential clients to the business.
4. A separate room for all the partners is considered auspicious for the office. The highest level of operators and workers in the company should be located in the west, south or south-west part of the office. Office in these directions is considered good as per the rules of Vastu Shastra.
5. Location for Middle-Level Management: According to the rules of Vastu Shastra, the best location for the offices of middle-level management is in the northern and eastern zones. The right location for the field staff offices is the north-western part of the office. These directions are considered good for the management; it increases the level of cooperation among the partners and also brings a variety of opportunities to the business.
6. Location for Departments: There are various departments in the office, from accounts and finance department to marketing and human resource department. Vastu suggests the accounts and finance related departments must be situated in the south-eastern part of the office. Using this direction for accounts department brings prosperity and attracts more returns. In case, there is a marketing department in the office; then north-west portion works the best.
7. Avoid Beams: Beams are considered bad for health, it causes unnecessary pressure on the mind, and also bad for the vision. Vastu advises avoiding the usage of beams in the office to keep unnecessary pressure away from the office.
To conclude, using Vastu for offices brings prosperity and success in life. So why not bring those rules in life and take a new step towards success.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information given may not be taken as a guarantee or a commitment, but a suggestion based on centuries of data collected from the ancient texts and recent research. It is only a reading or opinion given to the best of hsnarchitect.com knowledge. Any reliance of this or any other information gathered from hsnarchitect.com shall entirely be your own discretion and hsnarchitect.com shall not be held responsible for any of your actions by relying upon her pages on this site, blog posts, social media updates, readings, consultations or suggestions, which should only be treated as an opinion given based on experience and research work.